Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Drawing Mohammed

This is quick but i found this article about some facebook group making a page called "Everbody draw Mohammed Day". Pakistan has now blocked facebook dew to this group. Drawing Mohammed is very offensive to the muslim community. I understand that they were upset over this group but to block the site completely is a little extreme. I believe facebook should take down the group since it is offending this many people. Any group that is offensive to a religion should not be allowed. This topic is a little confusing.  Still to make everyone happy this group should be taken down.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I also saw a draw mohammed day event for several art sites. I, however, never knew that it was disrespectful/wrong to draw him. That's interesting. I'll have to put more research into that.

    ReplyDelete