Tuesday, May 18, 2010

School is making me do this post.....

Ok now I am required to do pointless things for this class i'm in. Ignore this post if you want (Has nothing to do with the topic).

Chuck Norris joke: Chuck Norris will never have a heart attack. His heart isn't nearly foolish enough to attack him.

American Idol: I never watch it and I am still unsure if I will watch it tonight. Apparently my school and I might be on TV since we were the welcoming party to Forest View Educational Center. In my opinion we were basically free extras and good publicity for our district. I did not mind standing and screaming for some guy who I have never heard, but I simply did not find a good reason as to way we were doing it. I made my school happy and got points. Good for me. The Lee guy seemed a little uncomfortable but not cocky. People say he is good so I'll assume he is. I hope he does not win so he is not made into an American Idol pawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment